Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you !
We offer this program either in a pool, off the beach or from a dive boat.
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old.
No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Get ready to:
– Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
– Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
– Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
– Have fun swimming around and exploring.
– Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Contact us now and start your Discover Scuba Diving experience !
PADI 5 Star IDC center
Working Hours : Sunday – Thursday 10:00 to 19:00
Friday & saturday 09:30 to 16:30
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0584-881144